Sunday, February 21, 2010

I got a blog

I am a blogger now, can you believe that?
I blog, I blog, I blog ...
O.K enough fooling around ... let me tell you a little about myself.

First my name is Kampi. I am a tiny blue bear and I am a professor.

Ya you have heard right! I am a professor at the university of Wachaga.

Never heard of Wachaga? Poor fellow .. you desperately need to go to a university to learn something.

Anyway I will be teaching you a few things so that you smarten up.

Just come to my blog everyday and if I am not too lazy ... i mean, too tired ... I will tell you some stories.

Enough for now. I have written already too much. I have to take a nap now.

What's wrong with that? I am a bear. And bear takes nap.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! You're very nice my little Kampi.
    Do you remember me ? You used to tell me the story of the little girl who tried to stop bitting her nails while putting band aids around all her fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little sweetheart,

    You have come to my blog, that's nice. At least I know I am not shouting in the desert.

    I know you were biting your nails, that's why I told you this story so that you stop. Beside they are not good for the stomach, you know .. very hard to digest.
    I don't understand why you like to bite them. Did they taste good? Were you starving? I'm glad that you still remember the story.

    How are your nails?

    ReplyDelete