Wednesday, March 3, 2010

So Many Responses For Pens!


I am surprised that so many of you responded for the Free Pens. It will be a pleasure for me to send them to you.
Didn't I say Canadians? I got Americans too! I don't mind sending to Americans, they are so nice even though they lost.

The problem is the postage which is expensive. Please send me a stamped addressed envelope if you can, I will be more than happier to send it to you. I am not a Millionaire. I am just a bear. I write stories for kids, so that they behave.

By the way, it would be great if any of you could help me write little stories for kids on my blog. The kids will love it. Don't worry if it's not perfect. The kids don't care. It just needs a happy ending with a lesson they can remember for the rest of their life. Because of a simple little story you can make a child become better and happier.So send me any story you can invent.

I will do my best to send as many pens as possible. It makes me happy to see you happy.

Be patient. The pen is heavy to lift and I am so small. I hope I don't get back pain after putting so many of them into the envelopes.
 
Thank you for your great responses!

Here's my address for the stamped addressed envelope (if you can):

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kampi!

    I am one of those many people who requested a free pen. I received it yesterday and just love it! I will think of you each time I use it.

    Thank you for brightening my day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks musicnut, that's nice of you to think of me when you use the pen.
    Big hug!

    ReplyDelete